Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Most of the trash you see on the ground is unhealthy food packaging because people who don’t care about their own health don’t care about the Earth’s either.
2. Technically, the mailman has never gotten in the house, so as far as the dog knows, his barking is working.
3. Putting child-proof caps on hard liquor would reduce adult consumption.
4. You probably know more Latin, a dead language, than you do Mandarin, the most common native tongue.
5. Camping is more of an exercise in planning than in surviving unless planned very poorly.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. When astronauts leave the earth the average intelligence on earth probably goes down.
7. The fact that parasitic wasps don’t prey on humans is seriously undervalued.
8. People who cut you off before finishing a sentence are probably the same people who get test answers wrong for not reading the entire question before answering.
9. Scooby-Doo must be a therapy dog. Shaggy takes him everywhere and Scooby always reacts to Shaggy’s stress.
10. The scariest part of being alone is not being alone.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. One day there will be the last website made on the internet, the last video uploaded to the internet, the last functioning computer turned off, the last bit uploaded, and the last bit downloaded.
12. If the water in the ocean was crystal clear, people who are scared of heights would avoid it.
13. The child loses tooth: Tooth fairy leaves money. Grown-up loses tooth: Tooth Fairy takes money with interest. Conclusion: humans are complex investment vehicles for fairies.
14. Eating cake alongside ice cream sounds fine, but eating cake and then eating ice cream an hour later seems unhealthy.
15. Animals that are born blind don’t know they’re supposed to be able to see.