Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. We do not check the refrigerator multiple times to find new food, we check to see if our standards have dropped enough to eat what was available.
2. The worst part of being a kid was not having adults take you seriously when you knew what you were talking about.
3. Hogwarts’ assignments on 3 or 4 feet of parchment seem really long until you realize that the length of an A4 paper is 11.7 inches. Harry constantly complained about writing a 4-page essay.
4. Hearing “I love you” hits differently than “I love you too”.
5. The brain can remember that it forgot something but never make a way to find out what you forgot.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. With so many zoom classes, the chances of accidentally going to school naked have risen significantly.
7. It’s not until you’re in charge of paying all the bills that you truly understand your dad’s obsession with the thermostat.
8. Threatening to file a lawsuit is the adult version of “I’m telling”.
9. According to movies, the most stressful part of being a veterinarian is having very dangerous criminals coming in and needing medical attention.
10. The hardest part of taking nudes is cleaning your room.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Memories ruin really good songs.
12. The 15 minutes of extra sleep after you wake up feels like a lot more than the 8 hours of sleep that you just had.
13. Abusive Parents praise their children when they become successful, but fail to realize the motivation for that success was probably to escape their parents and never have to contact or rely on them again.
14. If there is one advantage of living in an apartment, it’s that random noises at night aren’t as terrifying.
15. Drivers use the pedestrian countdown more than pedestrians.