Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. It’s okay to kick a pregnant woman as long as it’s from the inside.
2. People who don’t understand how Clark Kent can pass as superman have never seen Tony Hawk without a skateboard.
3. Future generations will have lots of high-quality video footage of so many extinct animals.
4. The Titanic moved over liquid water, was powered by water vapor, and was sunk by frozen water.
5. Your birth certificate is your first participation reward.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. A random tree you pass on the road could be older than you and your entire family.
7. You never see Hydras just biting off their own heads to create more.
8. Elevators must be crazy for dogs. They just enter a small room, a door closes, that same door opens, and all of a sudden they are in a totally different place.
9. Seems awfully suspicious that melting frozen yogurt does not give you yogurt.
10. Throughout the entire galaxy wood is probably rarer than diamonds.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. You’re neither the first nor last person to see your naked body.
12. Everyone agrees that most people are stupid, but nobody ever thinks they are.
13. Every broken clock is telling us when it passed away.
14. Car alarms are the modern boy who cried wolf. No one cares.
15. If everyone on earth died instantly, no one would care.