Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. A microwave oven is an impractical, but effective, metal detector.
2. You can know someone for years and not know what color their eyes are.
3. If you procrastinate by playing videogames and ignore the main storyline, you’re procrastinating your procrastination with more procrastinating.
4. Our bodies are advertisements for our sperms/eggs.
5. For vehicles powered by flamethrowers, hot air balloons are the least metal of all travel options.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. If we could see ourselves through someone else’s eyes doing good deeds and see every smile we generate we would probably love ourselves more.
7. Drinking the tap water in a new place is a great way to feel homesick.
8. It’s really easy to tell if someone has never lost a game of Russian Roulette.
9. Everybody who is yet to be born already exists, but the atoms who will make that being haven’t linked together yet.
10. The moon is the only rock with a record of how many people have touched it.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Every day you go out in public you are an extra in the lives of everyone you come across.
12. If the monster under your bed never hurt you, maybe it’s there to protect you.
13. The saying “Don’t bite the hand that feeds you” is the most paradoxical statement to mosquitoes.
14. There were probably sh*t loads of really talented lute players from medieval times whose music has been completely forgotten cus they couldn’t write for sh*t.
15. If we teach every kid sign language then at some point in the future everyone will able to talk to everyone.