Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Interesting Shower Thoughts
1. Why are wedding dresses bought and tuxedos rented? The utility of each is such that it should be the other way around.
2. Shrek is a movie about loving yourself for who you are despite your physical appearance, but during the entire film they are making fun of Lord Farquaad for being short instead of all his other detestable qualities.
3. You know you’re f**ked if your favorite band or John Cena visits you while you’re in a hospital.
4. It’s strange that the adoption process is so strict and rigorous; and yet any two people can produce a baby with no regulation whatsoever.
5. The people living in the Renaissance didn’t know they were living in the Renaissance. I wonder what period future historians will call present day.
6-10 Interesting Shower Thoughts
6. Plastic bags are the city version of tumbleweed.
7. If you wash the dirt from a fallen ice cube, you are washing your water with water in hope that there’s only water on the water you will add to your water.
8. Social Media is like alcohol: some people use it safely to aid their social life, while others have way too much and end up saying a lot of stupid things.
9. Dating is putting on fancy clothes so hopefully you can take them off later.
10. Shouldn’t billboards be illegal since they distract you from the road?
11-15 Interesting Shower Thoughts
11. There are a little fewer than 500 billionaires on this planet and not a single one of those has decided to become Batman.
12. Saying “I have also done x, but you don’t see me bragging about it”, is bragging about not bragging about something.
13. The reason we are afraid of aliens abducting and harvesting humans for resources, is because that’s how humans have treated anything new they have discovered themselves.
14. A girl saying “I want to have a baby” is ironically the best form of birth control for me.
15. If you were born 1 year earlier/later, you would have had a completely different set of friends at school and as a result would probably have become a very different person.
16-20 Interesting Shower Thoughts
16. Getting a life sentence in jail is like getting the death penalty but with the execution method being death by old age.
17. Life begins as a whole bunch of firsts, and slowly, without our knowledge, becomes a whole bunch of lasts.
18. ‘Mum jokes’ are jokes about your mum but ‘Dad jokes’ are jokes told by your Dad.
19. Adulthood is 50% “I’m too young for this to be happening” and 50% “I’m too old for this sh*t.”
20. Anyone could die at any point because of any reason so there has probably been some point in your life where a simple decision has saved your life.
21-25 Interesting Shower Thoughts
21. Humans require years of training to not sh*t themselves.
22. When you have a fever, your body is basically saying “kill it with fire!” to a virus.
23. If you kill a killer, the number of killers in the world remains the same.
24. The four most reassuring words any university student can hear are “I haven’t started either.”
25. The only difference between “mostly sunny” and “partly cloudy” is my weatherman’s outlook on life.