Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Your favorite song always seems to sound worse when you are sharing it with someone.
2. There are sidewalks in the Cars movies but they are all cars.
3. All dogs can smell drugs. The hard part is getting them to snitch.
4. In the “Cars” universe, a movie about humans would probably be a horror movie. Slender creatures made out of flesh and bone riding the lifeless carcasses of cars for their convenience.
5. It doesn’t matter how many fish there are in the sea if you don’t know how to fish.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Since Mt. Everest is slowly rising, every person who gets to the peak sets a new climbing record.
7. If we lived in 3rd person a lot of people would take better care of their bodies.
8. Ears are smoke detector detectors.
9. Probably the biggest benefit of being a goth is only having to do one type of laundry.
10. Considering how humans don’t get along on a lot of issues, the fact that we can keep the truth about Santa a secret from kids on a large scale is pretty amazing.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Shopping for a new laptop on your old laptop feels like making your assistant hire their own replacement.
12. In zero-G in space, you could put toppings on both sides of a pizza.
13. It turns out that living through a global event that will be remembered in the history books isn’t anywhere near as exciting as reading about it in history books makes it seem.
14. There’s nothing like mopping to find out how shitty of a job sweeping you did.
15. Graduating from high school is an amazing accomplishment for some and essentially nothing for others.