16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Prison is the ultimate ‘go to your room and think about what you did’….for 10 years.
17. Some pets have seen an unsolved crime scene as the only witness.
18. When you leave a room you can’t know for sure that the furniture didn’t teleport to another dimension and back while you were away.
19. A bottomless pit is technically the safest pit.
20. The oldest man alive breaks his record every second.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. “A pair of scissors” and “two scissors” represent two different quantities of scissors.
22. If a person falls from a high place, dies, and goes to heaven, the ground essentially acted as a trampoline.
23. If people had two arms on the same side, we would wear F-shirts.
24. It’s when supply is limited that you truly see how generous or thoughtful someone is, not when there is a surplus supply.
25. Anxiety keeps us alive, but it prevents us from living.