Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. You hate alarm clocks in both possible scenarios (they work or they don’t work).
2. You never think you’re going to trust a meth addict with your life until you’re on a rollercoaster at the local fair.
3. Considering how our bodies react to other things that eat our blood, vampire bites would probably be VERY itchy.
4. You can instantly stress out anyone just by shouting “catch”.
5. All animals with Instagram accounts are technically nude models.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. The sun is a star, but no one wishes upon it even though we have all day to do it.
7. When a morgue worker dies he still goes into work the day after.
8. By combining a laundry room with a walk-in closet you would take out a minimum of 50-65% of the hassle of doing laundry.
9. You have probably seen someone naked in their own dreams.
10. One of the reasons parents are bad at parenting is because they only wanted a baby.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. You can often tell when a dream ends, but never when it starts.
12. There comes a point in life where people telling you “look how big you have gotten” stops being a compliment.
13. When you consider that cars can technically be driven anywhere (lawns, off bridges, etc.), people seem more disciplined than it may often feel.
14. When you realize how common it is in the animal kingdom for females to eat the males after mating, you start to see oral as more of a trust-building ritual than foreplay.
15. All the animals from “I Just Can’t Wait to be King” died soon after, because of Scar and the hyena.