Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. If you could run most relationships backward, they would actually be much more romantic. First strong hatred, followed by trying times, then ending with crazy passionate love and desire.
2. If enough small pieces of the destroyed Arecibo telescope were sold to science nerds as a collectible, you could probably raise enough money to replace it.
3. Your character doesn’t blink in 1st person games.
4. Cars are becoming extremely technically advanced but still can’t switch the default horn noise.
5. Peach floats because of her dress so it’s more practical for Mario and Luigi to wear dresses when platforming.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Dogs can legally be police officers, but not criminals.
7. One’s beauty is a biological accident, not an accomplishment that needs to be acknowledged.
8. The most awkward thing as a kid is reading a birthday card out loud while pretending not to only care about the money inside.
9. People with erectile dysfunction have one less thing to worry about when they’re doing a presentation.
10. Sometimes hearing someone’s laugh is funnier than the actual joke.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Exercise is more of a mental challenge than a physical one.
12. 3.5 out of 5 seems like a lot less than 7 out of 10.
13. Your phone collects more data about you than any implanted microchip would.
14. If there really are infinite parallel universes, then there is a universe where the only difference from ours is an extra blade of grass on someone’s lawn.
15. You’re more likely to slip in a centimeter of water than 4 feet of water.