Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Whenever you eat canned pieces of fruit, you are more than likely sharing one whole fruit with someone hundreds of miles away.
2. Finding an eggshell in an Egg McMuffin is both annoying and reassuring.
3. The richest person on Earth is technically also the richest person in the universe, since our definition of rich is owning a lot of Earth money, and there’s no way for Extra-Terrestrial life to obtain it.
4. Given the vastness of space and the massive amount of stars, if you randomly draw some stars on a page your drawing is probably a very accurate representation of some particular cluster of stars in our sky.
5. If they showed more mixed breeds of pets in movies and tv shows, people would probably adopt more from shelters than breeders.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Most board games have one winner and multiple losers. Jenga has one loser and multiple winners.
7. Having a toddler is a great way to discover the extraordinary range of things that can be done with your iPhone without unlocking it.
8. Passengers napping while you’re driving is a huge compliment. Like, they trust you enough to believe that they can sleep and will wake up alive later, as you’re maneuvering a fast hunk of steel amongst other fast hunks of steel.
9. Prescription glasses must be of the most expensive yet least stolen items.
10. Cats might always be in a take-no-sh*t mood because their entire life is a perpetual existence of having just woken up.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Future generations studying history will likely have to study tweets.
12. Theoretically, thick thighs actually can save lives. A person with well developed and toned quads would do marginally better in an emergency situation where carrying/dragging someone to safety is essential.
13. People never tell you when it’s their first rodeo, but are always eager to inform you when it is not.
14. Ironically, the “press F to pay respects” joke doesn’t die.
15. It’s amazing humans every survived out in the wild with babies being as noisy as they are.