16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. The more you learn about dolphins the less cute they become.
17. If you’re the oldest sibling then you’re the “emergency adult”.
18. There are probably kick balls jammed in some school gym ceiling somewhere that has been stuck there since the 1970s.
19. Younger kids likely respect and look up to Janitors more because they’re the ones that get up on the school roof and toss all the lost balls down.
20. Most people don’t appreciate the fact that our lips are watertight.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Burgers have no back or front until you bite it.
22. Parents are bad at raising teens because they only planned so far ahead to have babies/children. Nobody plans to have teenagers.
23. Going to get fast food alone feels a lot unhealthier than going to get fast food with your friends.
24. A 1 pound Switch can be played for 6 hours without a charge, but if you leave the small dome light on in your car, the 25 pound car battery decides it’s going to ruin the rest of your day.
25. Every stranger you meet who “looks so familiar” was probably a kid you played with at Chuck E. Cheese’s or a McDonald’s Play Place.