Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. “DING! DING! DING!” has more effectively got people to wear seatbelts than actual laws.
2. Most men will receive their first bunch of flowers at their funeral.
3. Hal from Malcolm in the Middle has been arrested more times than Walter White from Breaking Bad.
4. The Human Torch wouldn’t need deodorants. His extreme temperatures would kill off any germs and smells.
5. One day you’ll buy a food item that has a longer expiration date than your own.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Before we started using Zoom regularly, most people had no idea how bad their internet was.
7. Schools will put hundreds of children in a cafeteria and get mad at them for being loud.
8. Asking a friend out is the “double or nothing” option.
9. Because people sound better in their heads, imagine how good Samuel L Jackson must sound in his head.
10. Pets are the new children; Plants are the new pets; Crystals are the new plants.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Cats can see 6 times better in darkness than humans, so when we turn off the lights in a room and start fumbling they must think we suddenly turned idiots.
12. If you put an Alexa on top of a Roomba, you would basically have a prototype of Rosie from the Jetsons.
13. A 50% chance of precipitation is the laziest prediction a weatherman can make.
14. A skeptic seeks the truth regardless of their feelings. A conspiracy theorist follows their feelings regardless of the truth.
15. It’s really strange to realize that within a span of 20 years, the world went from relatively offline to constantly connected online.