Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Academic grades are strange in that while you’re in school they are the most heavily weighted indicator of your potential but they are never considered important after your first job post-school.
2. It’s just as much a “debodying” as it is a “beheading.”
3. There’s probably a place in the universe where a constellation of stars looks like a portrait of you.
4. There are probably a lot of answering machines sitting in storage that hold the only voice recordings for people who have passed away.
5. If state-funded high schools taught all of their students to correctly do their taxes, it would probably wind up costing the state a lot of money.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Soon the Fast and Furious franchise will just be a bunch of Electric Vehicles silently racing around.
7. They need to make biodegradable nerf darts.
8. Considering how many 90s kids were obsessed with Nirvana, it is surprising there aren’t tons of teenagers and 20 somethings named Kurt.
9. Accidentally dropping something and catching it before it hits the ground is the closest a lot of people will ever get to feeling like a superhero.
10. The greatest reminder of mortality is having to scroll a little further each year when filling out your date of birth online.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. If critical thinking was taught better at school, then students would realize how badly it was taught.
12. Sоmе pеоplе quеstіоn thе mооn lаndіng but nоt а wоrd аbоut mаrs lаndіng whіch іs sо much еаsіеr tо fаkе tоdаy.
13. Considering the divorce rate, it’d be better if people spent less money on weddings, and more money on marriage counseling.
14. A bulletproof onesie is theoretically more effective than a bulletproof vest.
15. Mermaids would probably have thick abs from constantly doing dolphin kicks and/or swimming in general.