16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. An average person meets 80,000 people in a lifetime. That’s just 0.00102% of the world population. You never meet the remaining 99.999% of the population and just generalize human behavior and nature based on the 0.001% of people you meet.
17. Sleeping with pets and having audiobooks read as you fall asleep isn’t that far separated from stuffed animals and bedtime stories.
18. We suffer more in our minds than we ever do in real life. Worrying is a wasted emotion.
19. The word “sheeple” is most often said by the actual sheeple.
20. In “The Little Mermaid”, the stairs in King Triton’s palace are thoroughly useless.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. You don’t buy water, you rent it, drink it, return it, It’s cleaned, and sold again.
22. The real horrifying aspect of ghosts is the idea that the afterlife would suck so bad that people would prefer to come back here just to hang out in an old attic.
23. If we lay a thick 10 mile long wet noodle on the ground and let it dry, we can use a few drones to carefully lift it off the ground and see the slight curvature of earth to finally disprove flat earthers without using complex science.
24. The power puff girls are made of mostly sugar and spice, therefore you can theoretically ferment them into alcohol.
25. People in car commercials some how live in cities with zero traffic.