Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Having a cat on your lap is a valid reason not to get up if someone asks you to do something.
2. Something must’ve happened to our ancestors for like centuries to make us instinctively clench our butts when something scares us.
3. People didn’t smell bad until people stopped smelling bad.
4. You don’t understand how many things a muscle does until that muscle is sore.
5. To reduce imposter syndrome, people insist that “you belong”… But we all have a coworker who makes us think “how the hell did they get so far?”
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. A 3.9 star rating looks so much worse than a 4 star rating.
7. Somebody is going to be the world’s first space pirate and probably just for the title alone.
8. On the internet you can joke about the Amish and they will never see it.
9. 2021 is 25% complete, let’s sink in that.
10. If so many kids’ TV shows stopped telling kids that they’re supposed to find vegetables disgusting, children would probably eat them without a second thought like anything else.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. A circle can be easily used to represent both a “whole” and a “hole”.
12. ‘Sleep like a baby’ is a weird expression because babies wake up a lot.
13. The more intelligence someone has, the more willing they are to admit what they don’t know.
14. Whoever said “don’t cry over spilled milk” didn’t have to just pump it.
15. Sleeping with no blanket on feels very strange but just placing a blanket slightly over one leg makes it feel ok.