Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. A programmer programmed the program that programmers use to program.
2. A 19-year-old with the self-awareness not to have a baby would probably take better care of a baby than a 19-year-old with a baby.
3. If you can touch your door while on the loo, you’re probably not rich.
4. Hakuna Matata is an elaborate plan to make Simba eat bugs instead of Timon and Pumba.
5. Dozing off while watching something is no different from bedtime stories.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. You can’t incorrectly color in a picture of a chameleon.
7. If you can’t acknowledge the fact that you were stupid as a kid, you’re probably still stupid as an adult.
8. A delivery company’s ONLY job is to deliver your stuff, yet somehow they’re one of the only businesses who can use “Woops, sorry, we lost it” as a commonly accepted excuse.
9. There’s a generation of children who will discover all the terrible things their parents wrote online.
10. Jello starts out as a fun, innocent treat for kids, then it goes through crazy college party years, and eventually ends up in hospitals and old folks’ homes.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. People who are bad at spelling probably have more secure passwords.
12. To normal people, a 95% chance seems certain. To tabletop players, it is still a cause for anxiety.
13. When a loved one dies, you become the sole carrier of inside jokes no one else will understand.
14. Doing nothing all day seems nice until you’ve actually done nothing all day and then wish you had.
15. Many people aren’t aware of the irony of spending literally every dollar they have in order to appear wealthy.