Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. People will swim in the ocean, even though there are definitely many corpses in it. People will not swim in a pool with a corpse in it. Humans all have a corpse: water ratio that is acceptable for them to swim in.
2. Our lives revolve around sleep. You spend half your life sleeping, want a nice house for a place to sleep, nice pj’s, and literally will go insane if you do not sleep, but people who need more sleep or enjoy sleep are considered lazy.
3. Until trains were invented in 1804, every human who ever lived that experienced a speed upwards of 56 mph, was falling to their death.
4. Graveyards are probably the least likely place to be haunted because realistically none of the people buried died there.
5. Quiz shows have lots of questions about celebrities and movies to make people who watch tv all day feel smart and keep watching.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Schools have a problem when the students care more about grades than actually learning.
7. If there was a dislike button on Instagram, people’s self-esteem would have been ruined.
8. James Bond is always doing amazing feats in tailored suits. It’s amazing to think of what he’d be able to accomplish is athletic wear designed for the specific extreme activity he was involved in.
9. If Pinocchio were real, he would likely be stolen and used as an infinite source of free wood.
10. It doesn’t matter how calm and relaxing the sound of your alarm is, you’ll eventually end up hating it.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. It’s always a good idea to invest in a good bike helmet. If things go well, you’ll have it for the rest of your life. If they go poorly, you’ll be glad you spent the money on it. And if they go really poorly, you’ll still have it for the rest of your life.
12. The more pixelated something looks, the less pixels it has.
13. There are probably people thinking they adopted a stray cat, while the actual owners are anxiously waiting for their pet’s return.
14. The Dodo is extinct because it was flightless and delicious. The Chicken is the most populous bird in the world for the same reasons.
15. FB conspiracy groups did to some of our parents just what they thought video games will do to us.