16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. As much as we’d like to believe in Santa Claus, we’d be pretty terrified if we woke up one Christmas with a bunch of gifts we didn’t buy sitting under the tree.
17. Tell a lie once and all of your truths become questionable.
18. It’s actually probably way harder to lift 100 lbs of feathers vs. 100 lbs of steel considering the size of the 100 lbs of feathers.
19. Until they can handle lava, quicksand, and tar pits, all-terrain vehicles are falsely advertised.
20. The emptier the gym, the more clients it attracts, and the fuller it gets, the less attractive it is for new clients. It is a self-regulated system.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Speech is transferred at the speed of sound, but sign language is transferred at the speed of light.
22. Blue by Eiffel 65 has the fun pop sound Millennials loved as kids and the lyrics about male loneliness and depression they can relate to as adults.
23. During an earthquake a coffin turns into a maraca.
24. You’ve probably been in an online argument with someone while they were taking a sh*t.
25. You know you’re an adult when you consider how easy something will be to clean before you buy it.