Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Rappers just do that thing where you replay an argument in your head to make yourself sound cooler.
2. The fast and furious movie saga is the high-budget version of the “and then and then and then” stories children tell.
3. Once you finish school life changes from a linear to an open-world game.
4. A Viking could have excavated a T-Rex skull and claimed to have slain a dragon and no one would doubt it at all.
5. The reason most people buy new phones is not because they want a new phone it’s because they need a new phone battery.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. The first sign of your computer turning on is your screen turning from black to black.
7. Finding grey hair is a sign of youth. Older people don’t have to “find” it. It’s just there.
8. 10,000 years ago, two cavemen were definitely sitting around complaining about soft the younger generation of cavemen were for cooking their food.
9. It’s pretty fortunate that we were able to get everyone to agree on what color the surrender flag is.
10. Death is a paradox. It makes everything meaningless while it also gives meaning to everything.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. “A Goofy Movie” is probably the most famous film about a single father and his kid.
12. No matter what country you’re from, how you identify yourself, or what you believe in, you’ve tried to move objects with your mind before.
13. Suddenly remembering that you don’t work tomorrow is 1 of the greatest joys in life.
14. It’s cruel how little we notice when we aren’t in pain compared to when we are.
15. Millennials’ “free exposure” is the Boomers’ “unpaid internship”.