Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Superman probably wouldn’t be incredibly ripped because there isn’t really much that could give him a good workout.
2. DnD players probably have more friends than people that make fun of DnD players.
3. Interplanetary travel will have seasonal price fluctuations during specific times due to proximity between the two planets.
4. You could hear 1,000 jokes and not remember any of them when you wanted to retell one but remember every single one when you heard them told again.
5. The hospital is simultaneously the building most people leave without entering and the building most people enter without leaving.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Being a dyslexic ghost would really confuse anyone who tried to contact it with an ouija board.
7. Most chickens travel greater distances after they’re dead than when they are alive.
8. Tinfoil hats don’t work because modern tinfoil is made from aluminum, not tin.
9. Anyone born after 2000 will never understand how futuristic “2000” sounds to people that lived before it.
10. Most people think they are unlucky only because they are blissfully unaware of all their good luck where they narrowly missed many misfortunes.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. In school, they teach you that art is subjective, but they still grade you based on how ‘good’ it is.
12. If you choke on a piece of meat it’s an animal’s last chance at revenge.
13. Buying mini-sized bottles of liquor make you look more alcoholic than buying normal-sized bottles.
14. A lot more people would buy toasters if they were see-through.
15. Jurassic Park’s main lesson is about the dangers of mistreating your IT department.