16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. No one wants a used mattress for free but we pay hundreds of dollars to sleep on one at hotels.
17. Asking someone in person, “What was your most embarrassing moment?” will likely result in them telling you the 4th or 5th most embarrassing moment. The top three are likely to be far too embarrassing to admit.
18. ‘Why are you so quiet?’ Is considered normal but ‘Why do you talk so much’ is considered rude.
19. Humans evolved from spending all day hunting & butchering mammoths to survive to send their food back at the restaurant if there’s a hair in it.
20. There is no definitive evidence that dinosaurs did NOT make and wear tiny hats which got incinerated upon the asteroid collision.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Cicadas appear to be bad at flying ( bumping into people and flying in front of moving cars) until you consider they spent the first 17 years buried underground and suddenly pop up with wings.
22. The number of times you gain consciousness and lose consciousness during your life is the same.
23. There must have at least been one burglar who has pulled up a lock-picking lawyer video mid-burgle.
24. We laugh at boomers for not knowing how to open PDFs, and in 50 years we’re going to criticize children for not knowing how to open PDFs.
25. Awful implies that it contains more awe than awesome, yet the two are complete opposites.