Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Everyone is kinda relying on everyone else to have their sh*t together so life can go on tomorrow.
2. Most of us run to a door being held open for us to be polite, but the person holding the door is probably happy for you to walk. As they’ve already seen how far away you were & how fast you were going.
3. Vanilla is the garlic of baking. Nobody uses the amount specified in the recipe.
4. Somehow, all kids everywhere figure out “the floor is lava” game without being taught it.
5. If Rick Astley catfished someone while online dating, then he could Rick Roll them in person.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Science gave us the internet and the smartphone. The internet and smartphones gave us people who deny science.
7. Reincarnation is ultimately pointless if you don’t remember anything from your past life.
8. If someone were born bulletproof, there’s a very good chance they’d never find out.
9. Al Bundy’s house was actually quite nice. Al was solidly in the middle class on a shoe salesman’s earnings.
10. Soy milk and Soy sauce are two VERY different liquids from the same bean.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Smoke detectors need a ‘Snooze’ button for the times you’re just cooking, badly.
12. Strange how there is always just enough internet to display/play ads even when it’s very slow.
13. Being an adult is grabbing an ice pop without looking at the colors.
14. The sun is bigger than the blue sky.
15. Antarctica is the only continent without a southern coast.