16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. The inventor of the paper straw definitely never used one.
17. The most attractive people you will ever see are often random passersby in public — who you will never see again –, not celebrities you can follow on social media.
18. The average schedule of the world is designed for early risers and night owls have to suffer because of it.
19. We tend to think of toes as stubby fingers, but mammalian evolution indicates that fingers are actually freakishly long toes.
20. Millennials will be the last generation to know the world before the Internet.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Garbage bags become garbage at the exact moment they become useful.
22. Stress is a lot like salt. A little bit of stress adds spice and flavor to your life and too much of it ruins it.
23. The human brain not only named itself but was genuinely surprised when it realized it named itself.
24. Whoever engineered the difference in the lowest average height of chairs and the lowest average height of desks must have been the same as those who designed packaging for hot dogs and hot dog buns.
25. If the richest people in the world end up living in space, they won’t be the richest people in the world anymore.