16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Employers want YOU to be grateful you have a job, but EMPLOYERS are never grateful for the employees they have.
17. People would love to be able to fly because it is always portrayed with no effort. If it took lots of energy and required training (like swimming or running), it would probably be a seldom used ability.
18. Some of us have been through so much crap that good things in life feel like a set up.
19. Wearing a robe inside looks rich, wearing one outside looks poor.
20. Xylophones wouldn’t nearly as popular if they weren’t the only thing people could think of that began with ‘X’.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Exercise is more difficult the more you need it.
22. You have never seen an overweight person in any form of fast food commercial.
23. We colorized photos from the past to see what things actually looked like. In the future, we will be removing filters to see what things actually looked like.
24. We made plastic bags to replace paper bags so we can use them multiple times and stop cutting trees. Yet, we are replacing plastic bags by paper bags because it is better for the environment.
25. The reason the washing machine only ever eats one sock is because when it eats a pair we don’t notice it.