Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Being bored in your own house is somehow better than being bored at someone else’s house.
2. We all probably have a talent for something that we didn’t try yet.
3. If the girl from The Ring made a TikTok she’d kill way more people.
4. If humanity ever discovers a portal to a different dimension, we’d probably use it to dispose of trash.
5. The less you can accept criticism, the more you need it.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. There are 31,000 calories in a gallon of gas, and the average human burns about 100 calories walking a mile. Humans get about 310 mpg.
7. We associate hot with red and cold with blue, but blue stars are hotter than red stars.
8. Hanging out with somebody 10 years younger than you makes you realize how old you really are.
9. If you fake a physical or mental disorder. You probably have a different type of disorder.
10. To humans, the earth will always be about 4.5 billion years old.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. We’re lucky spiders prefer ceilings and dark corners over warm beds and covers.
12. Every night in the summer entire civilizations of cicadas, katydids, crickets, and grasshoppers spend several hours just non-stop screaming that they’re horny, and somehow that works for them.
13. People who think they’re the exception to the rules are usually the kind of people the rules were made for.
14. Parents aren’t picky eaters because they only buy the food they like.
15. Flat Earthers have accidentally proved the Earth is round more than Round Earthers have purposely proved the Earth is round.