Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. The sign of a good vacation is not knowing what day it is.
2. Any Bookmark worth more than a dollar is a waste of money because you could just use the dollar.
3. 75 + 25 feels like the most reasonable thing ever, while 65 + 35 is actually kind of weird.
4. Jeff bezos actually has more money than brain cells.
5. If a cashier remembers you, you’re either a great customer or a terrible customer. Everyone else is forgotten.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. No one seems to care when an entire seat on a public bench is permanently taken up by a literal statue, but some people take issue with a homeless person spending an extended period on a bench.
7. The biggest lie sold to us is that there is a deadline to achieve things in life.
8. The human brain will tell you with 100% accuracy if it is worth protecting with a helmet.
9. “Lego” is probably the most written word in all human history. 19 billion lego manufactured a year and “lego” written on each stud.
10. Approximate 7.8 billion people have no idea who you are.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Someone who rides a bike is a cyclist, and a person who rides a motorcycle is a biker.
12. Climbing down Mount Everest has been done by less people than climbing up.
13. You probably have a side of yourself that you keep hidden from everyone else but everyone else has seen a side of you that’s hidden from you.
14. Humans did not realize that their voices sound different to others until the invention of a voice recorder in the 19th century.
15. Air is free unless you buy a bag of chips.