Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Batman has unimaginable strength and endurance in comparison to other humans. He is also filthy rich. So it is a fair possibility that he is using a lot of high-quality steroids with minimal side effects.
2. Schools advertise their small class sizes when they’re trying to increase their class sizes.
3. If ironman had made Hawkeye a suit that could shoot arrows ( cause that’s his thing ) like he did for Spiderman, Hawkeye could have actually been useful.
4. If someone has a closet with pictures of a celebrity, it’s acceptable, but if the photos are of a non-celebrity, they’re a creep.
5. The most terrifying sound a homeowner can hear is dripping water where there shouldn’t be any.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. People who prefer crunchy peanut butter will tolerate creamy, people who prefer creamy peanut butter will refuse to was crunchy.
7. It’s really weird that the Berenstain Bears named their first son “Brother Bear” while he was an only cub.
8. The ‘Falling Rocks’ road sign is less of a warning and more of a reminder to be lucky or die.
9. Some foods seem very odd for humans to have discovered until you realize most of our ancestors lived on the brink of starvation and would try anything to eat.
10. Poor rappers often pretend to be wealthy, while wealthy country stars often pretend to be working class.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Since kids dream of being adults and adults dream of being kids, there was probably a moment in your life when you were perfectly happy with your age.
12. Addictive substances are a lot more fun to use when you’re not addicted to them.
13. It’s gonna be hard explaining Santa to kids if the Arctic ice melts.
14. Technically most flat earthers think the earth is round, they just don’t think it’s spherical.
15. Being an “army brat” gives you the horrible superpower of being okay with losing friends every couple of years.
“6. People who prefer crunchy peanut butter will tolerate creamy, people who prefer creamy peanut butter will refuse to was crunchy.”