Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Wisdom teeth are not worthless, as they provide oral surgeons with a steady stream of income.
2. Old people are new to being old. We might see an old person and associate them with their age. But for them, the whole oldness thing is new, as they spent the vast majority of their life being spryer and more youthful.
3. People who need to buy Ivermectin for genuine animal health purposes must feel really awkward at the counter because everyone will think they are insane and judging them.
4. Blind people are probably better suited to picking locks than sighted people because they are accustomed to working on stuff they cannot see.
5. Chicken is only a breakfast food if it hasn’t been born yet.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. A lot of Google’s revenue comes from people too lazy to type “.com”.
7. When a vampire bites a mermaid, the mermaid could fly and swim, becoming one hell of an apex predator.
8. Airports are one of the only public places where an adult can just chill on the floor with no judgment.
9. The next big thing (like crude oil, the internet, or Amazon) probably already exists, we just don’t know it yet.
10. We compliment landscape paintings by saying it looks so real while we describe a beautiful landscape by saying it looks like a painting.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. The evening before a day off work is better than the actual day off.
12. The Simpson’s show has endured long enough to watch a different Treehouse of Horror episode each day in October.
13. An immortal person wouldn’t be able to do anything of significance in their life for fear of being in history books and recognized hundreds of years later.
14. The most potent anger management is watching other angry people make a fool out of themselves.
15. People will go to the funeral of a family member they met once in their life but won’t go to the funeral of someone they see every week like a bus driver or your landlord.