Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. People who can properly handle lottery winnings are the least likely to buy lottery tickets.
2. The most effective way for Professor Oak to complete the Pokédex is to give it to Nurse Joy.
3. People with cigarette butts and ash all over their car are usually seen as disgusting, but at least they’re not littering by tossing them out their window.
4. People who perished climbing Mount Everest literally chose the hill they wanted to die on.
5. It is nice that we, humans, who love to pet and cuddle things, live in a world where animals love to be pet and cuddled.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Being a parent will teach you more about childhood than your own childhood.
7. In like 30 years kids will be saying “ok zoomer”.
8. Alligator doesn’t taste like chicken; both taste like dinosaurs.
9. You can’t help but stay up late every night because you know the moment you go to sleep, you’re going to have to deal with another day.
10. If someone asks you where the beach is you can point in any direction and technically be correct.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. The speed at which you go from 60 to 0 is so much more important than 0 to 60.
12. For thousands of years, people living in the warmest climates didn’t know ice existed.
13. When you pass away, you can still tell your life’s story to people by writing a biography about yourself online and then place a QR code for people to scan on your tombstone.
14. We may never terraform mars but we are already martianforming earth.
15. Air fryers are the easy bake ovens many of us never got as children.