Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. If Microsoft’s only product was Excel, they’d still be a massive company.
2. If a sloth clapped, it would always sound sarcastic.
3. You rarely see James Bond carrying luggage, yet he always has fresh new suits/clothes when goes from country to country.
4. The real reward of cigarettes is removing yourself from a given situation.
5. There were probably vegetarians/vegans in the matrix who refused to eat meat for ethical reasons when in reality their efforts were for nothing because the animals weren’t even real.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. When the younger, tech-savvy generation gets older, they will be probably be passing down their steam accounts to their grandchildren, especially accounts with a considerably large library.
7. If you simply carry a mug with you, you’ll look like you belong anywhere.
8. If tables only had 3 legs, they’d never wobble.
9. Driving safely and NOT speeding actually makes you feel like a rebel among the majority of drivers.
10. The temperature that encourages us to start wearing a jacket in the fall is the same temperature that encourages us to stop wearing jackets in the spring.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Texts to an ex need two-factor authentication.
12. Pronunciation for spells shouldn’t matter in Harry Potter or else anyone with a regional or international accent wouldn’t be able to do a lot of spells.
13. Dryer lint is the average color of your clothes.
14. People that fake having a mental disorder clearly have one.
15. If every human ever existed got the job that fitted him the most, our society would have been way more evoluted.