Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. The trees cut down to make Jenga blocks are repeatedly forced to relive their own downfalls.
2. Stories usually put horns on evil or scary creatures, but in nature only herbivores have horns.
3. At age 71, it’s a bit unnerving to buy a lightbulb that will probably last longer than you.
4. If you find a $100 bill on the ground and it takes you a second to pick it up, for that brief moment you are making $360,000 per hour.
5. Having a fake ID as an adult probably alludes to much worse behavior than having one as a teenager.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. The longer a baby stays in the womb, the younger it becomes.
7. A world record on who’s been dead the longest is the only world record 100% impossible to break.
8. Most of us don’t trust strangers yet we trust millions of them to do the right thing while driving on roads and public transport we are using.
9. You really start to feel old when you realize professional athletes are younger than you.
10. Ads for TV screens and computer displays show you how superior the details and colors are… on your supposedly inferior screen that just can’t achieve that.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Something, at some point, has been the single most expensive thing you’ve ever purchased, and you may not have even realized.
12. If you went several hundred years in the past and took your phone you could probably record people and convince them you had captured their souls.
13. When you grab the last trash bag, the box and the bag immediately switch places.
14. Falling is the only thing a sloth can do at a normal speed.
15. Most people want a lot of money so they never have to think about money ever again.