Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Everyone is aware of the minimum height for amusement park rides, but forget that there is also a maximum height for amusement park rides.
2. The first caveman to discover a pepper probably thought that they would legitimately die for a hot minute or two after eating it.
3. Not enough people talk about the insane coincidence that the sun and the moon are the same sizes from our view.
4. In space, you could have double-sided pizza.
5. If you don’t know what it is, toothpaste sounds pretty terrifying.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. You only like the pen-clicking noise when you are the one making it.
7. If a battery that never ran out of power was invented, phone companies would still use the shittier batteries.
8. Turning your head to someone too quickly is aggressive, and turning it too slowly is ominous, meaning there’s a perfect head turn rate to convey maximum friendliness.
9. Old timey Wild West saloons seem cool until you realize all the drinks are warm.
10. People with disabilities must have a whole other level of fear when it comes to thinking about apocalypses.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. It shouldn’t surprise anyone that November has the most birthdays considering what’s in February.
12. It’s possible you’ve saved your own life making a small decision like going back to pet the dog.
13. Rick Roll exists because we never ever gave Rick up.
14. We were all perfectly fine with not existing and if there is no afterlife we will be perfectly fine once again.
15. If you sleep 7 instead of 8 hours a day you’ll technically live 3 years longer.