Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Hunting is more frowned upon than fishing, but they both follow the same concept.
2. If you lose one leg your BMI goes down. If you lose two legs your BMI goes up.
3. The Grinch changed as soon as he stopped listening to the Narrator tell him what a horrible person he is.
4. If you met an exact copy of yourself, you’d either be super annoyed with each other or best friends.
5. Planning to get up early and stop for gas is the adult version of planning to do your homework in the morning before school.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. If someone saw you with a lighter, they would think you smoke, even when the lighter has a hundred other uses.
7. There are 4 stages in life: 1) a babysitter was hired for you; 2) you are a babysitter; 3) you hire a babysitter; 4) a babysitter was hired for you.
8. We used to eat cake right after someone blew all over it. Wild times.
9. Celebrities would probably be afraid of their biggest fan.
10. Falling into a bottomless pit would kill you of starvation.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Your dog’s great, great, great grandparents lived in the 1990s.
12. If you had an indestructible ball that was a perfect sphere, it would probably leave dents on hard surfaces because of the infinitely small contact point causing infinite pressure until the surface yields and the contact area gets bigger.
13. Charlie Brown isn’t disliked and bad at everything – he just thinks he is because he’s depressed.
14. The larger a body of water you are in, the more acceptable it is to pee in it.
15. Most people follow laws not because they agree with them, but because they’re incapable of dealing with the consequences.