Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Dogs would love it if dog food makers would put a toy in the bag like cereal.
2. From an extraterrestrial viewpoint, all the space junk and satellite debris in earth’s orbit makes the planet look like a redneck front lawn with a pile of dead cars on the grass.
3. Life is a balancing act of not wanting to die alone and not wanting to deal with people’s Bulls**t.
4. Betty White would’ve been 100 if we skipped all February 29ths while she was alive
5. The loss of your dog is exactly the kind of thing your dog would’ve helped you through.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. I’m surprised spiderman didn’t produce venom but just enhanced senses, webbing, and super strength.
7. Hamsters never seem to die from natural causes. Everyone always has a crazy story as to what happened to theirs.
8. 2/22/2022 is the date with the most identical digits in our lifetime.
9. If you place two mirrors facing each other to make an infinite tunnel of reflections, vampires are the only people who can see all the way down the center of the tunnel.
10. Since mirrors have a tiny delay, your reflection has won every staring contest against you.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Technically, almost everyone’s first kiss was from their mom.
12. The fact biting your tongue when you’re just casually chewing is so painful gives perspective on how strong even human jaws really are.
13. The thing you’ve tasted most frequently in your life is toothpaste.
14. We’re symmetrical on the outside but not on the inside.
15. If you hate an actor/actress for a role they played as they are probably a really good actor/actress.