Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. People who live where it doesn’t snow will never understand how quiet the morning after a big snow is.
2. Vegans use plants and make them taste like animals, but no one uses animals to make them taste like plants.
3. If you run 26 miles, it’s because you’re an athlete. If you walk 26 miles, it’s because you can’t afford a car.
4. Superman doesn’t NEED to make three-point landings. He does it to protect concrete, not his joints.
5. The friendzone gets talked about a lot but what hurts is finding out a dear friend was actually just pretending all along so he could hurt you.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. People don’t pretend to be depressed, they pretend to be happy.
7. Combining your tubs of lego with your partner’s feels a bigger commitment than marriage.
8. If people stranded on deserted islands don’t clean up the ‘Help’ signs before they leave, rescuers would spend hours looking for someone who isn’t there.
9. Studying on a bed is as uncomfortable as sleeping on a chair.
10. Forget glass half full / half empty. Whether they hit the gas, or the brake when coming up on a yellow light is the real indicator of someone’s personality.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. When jogging, we put on special clothes so people don’t think we are running from or to something.
12. If you thought growing up that your parents aren’t picky eaters, you probably ignored the fact that they choose the groceries.
13. If you remember being breastfed, then you were too old to be breast feeding.
14. We are already in the 2020s, but if someone says 20s, it is implied that they are talking about the 1920s.
15. Big cereal really had us thinking sugar-covered milky bread was a healthy start to every day.