16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. A zoo is the only prison where all the prisoners are innocent.
17. People enjoy shows about societal collapse because there’s more purpose in dealing with zombies and scavenging for food and shelter than there is living to work for the weekend.
18. Poems only rhyme in the language they were written in.
19. Your clothes only get caught on door handles when you’re in a bad mood.
20. Earth is likely the Florida of the Universe.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. Mermaids are said to have the bottom half of a fish, the tail of a fish runs ventral to dorsal (front to back), whereas mermaids have a tail that runs left to right, like a porpoise, which is not a fish.
22. We never fully appreciate the ability to breathe through our mouths until we have a cold.
23. Eye drops are technically blinker fluid.
24. For 90s kids, peak childhood was experiencing the Saturday morning cartoon lineup.
25. Microwaves have buttons for popcorn and potato that are completely useless but don’t have a silent mode/mute button for people just trying to heat up a hot pocket at three in the morning.