Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. You can tell how bad inflation has been over the years by how much money people steal in heist movies of their times.
2. It’s very convenient that every planet in Star Wars has the same force of gravity.
3. If Pokémon were real we’d constantly need to label our pokeballs to be able to differentiate which Pokémon was in which ball.
4. Maybe the reason we haven’t had any visitors from the future is that we have no future.
5. If you’re wearing noise-canceling headphones and someone has to wave at you to get your attention, you have gone from being voice-activated to being motion-activated.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. People who are depressed because of their financial struggles can’t get therapy to help because of how expensive it is.
7. Vampires keep getting into relationships with mortals because they know they’ll eventually get their inheritance, which is also how all vampires eventually become wealthy.
8. A 36-year-old has spent 18 years as an adult, so they are an adult adult.
9. One-day people will stop associating their grandparents and great grandparents with black and white movies and photography.
10. Every year wall-e becomes more and more realistic.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Despite the fact that there’s no reason you can’t carry an empty cup upside-down, it still feels wrong.
12. The only reason lottery winners make poor financial decisions is because only people who make poor financial decisions enter the lottery.
13. Every single person on Earth is here involuntarily.
14. Not caring what other people think about you and minding your own business is a real-life superpower.
15. If you stare at the sun long enough, you get a dog.