Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Children think adults have all the freedom and adults think children have all the freedom.
2. A bus ten minutes early is worse than a bus ten minutes late.
3. People are more willing to donate to millionaire Twitch streamers than giving a homeless person money.
4. Dogs teach kids about responsibility, cats teach kids about patience and boundaries, and fish teach kids about mortality.
5. Women wear heels even though men are desired to be tall. Men’s clothes are better at hiding fat even though women are desired to be slim.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Criminals must’ve had a brief period of extreme confusion and terror when lifting fingerprints was not yet common knowledge.
7. A keychain is a ring invented so that you can lose all of your keys at once.
8. A boomerang is a frisbee for lonely people.
9. The longevity of the Jackass crew is a testament to modern medicine.
10. Your dog’s tail is an easy-to-read happiness meter and it’s a shame humans don’t have something similar.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Cat owners like cats because they are very independent but dog owners like their pets because dogs are social animals. However, cat owners actually like to talk to their cats but dog owners want their pets to just shut up.
12. We are all peer pressured into wearing clothes.
13. There’s absolutely no reason for the prey animals in the Lion King to be happy that Simba is born.
14. The longer you live, the more embarrassing moments you’ll have to cringe about while you lie in bed at night ruminating about all the mistakes you’ve made.
15. There is probably someone in Gotham city who is adamant that Bruce Wayne is Batman and EVERYONE thinks he’s crazy.