Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. A person who is unafraid handling guns is either a gun expert or a gun idiot and there is no in-between.
2. Nearly everyone values human life over the life of a fish, but few people value a single human life over the life of every fish. Meaning everyone has a certain number of fish that they would prefer to be alive over Steve from work.
3. If you own a nuclear bunker you’d need to stay within a 10-mile radius at all times for it to be worth it.
4. Penguins are the least bird-like birds, while bats are the most bird-like non-birds.
5. There’s no such thing as a baby butterfly.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. The idea that a business won’t survive w/o good marketing was probably good marketing by marketing businesses marketing the need for marketing.
7. All humans are vampires to a snowman.
8. When you’re little you see your parents as heroes, villains when you’re a teen, and like the people, they really are when you’re an adult.
9. Since vampires seem to always be rich, a vampire could get someone in need and allow them to live with them, at the only expense that the vampire could feed off them a little bit to keep them alive.
10. Everyone wishes high schools taught boring but useful things like taxes and budgeting, but most students barely pay attention to interesting stuff like chemistry and music.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. If you stay up until 3 am, it’s late, but if you wake up at 3 am, it’s early
12. Your dad’s grandpa and your grandpa’s dad are the same people.
13. One of the biggest advantages of owning physical copies of things like dictionaries, encyclopedias, books, movies, and games over digital, online versions or streaming is that they can’t be edited, changed, or deleted for any reason when you’re not looking.
14. Since there’s no such thing as a horned carnivore, Satan must be a vegetarian.
15. There are no female rats in the movie Ratatouille.