Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Granite forms over millions of years of heat and pressure only to spend 15 years in your kitchen before being returned to the earth because your color pallet changed.
2. All Scooby-Doo monsters were people in disguises, yet they were attracted to female monster disguises made by Shaggy and Scooby.
3. Since whales are milk producing mammals you could hypothetical make whale cheese.
4. The difference between a million dollars and a billion is kind of like blowing up the moon or blowing up the Sun. The common person has no chance at ever achieving either so they seem kind of the same but when you really look into it they are very very different.
5. We all see how animals can’t understand things beyond their intelligence level, but somehow we think humans can unravel the mysteries of the universe.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Your childhood ends the day you realize that sleep is a reward and not a punishment.
7. People underestimate how bad 1 HP of damage would hurt in real life.
8. You cannot use drugs in Olympics but you can use make-up & surgery to win miss world and beauty contests.
9. Gray is the least desirable color for food.
10. If you’re finding that the ads you see are never relevant to your interests, you’re probably doing something right.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. In 100 years people are going to fail history tests on stuff we lived through.
12. Conspiracy theorists don’t actually want us to believe all the stuff they’re shouting at us about because if we did they wouldn’t feel special and exceptional anymore.
13. When you’re an adult you can just rent a bouncy castle whenever you want plus you don’t even have to share.
14. Maybe the grass seems greener on the other side because you’re not over there messing it up.
15. Wild Orcas are the only apex predator that you don’t need to worry about if you run into them.