Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. The quietest people might have the loudest inner voice which constantly entertains themselves.
2. Eldritch beings exist in reality because they’re us. To the mind of an ant, we’re massive, ancient ones with unfathomable knowledge and a tendency to wipe them out in a passing thought.
3. It’s weird we aren’t naturally designed to be comfortable sleeping on the floor since we technically shouldn’t have beds.
4. If you die at the top of a water slide, the park employees will probably debate how to properly move your body.
5. Silver and gold are made in supernovas. Stars drop loot when they die.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Dentists make money from bad teeth and we still use the toothpastes that they recommend.
7. The psych ward is where they put you when they judge you unable to control yourself. Jail is where they put you when they judge you as unwilling to control yourself.
8. If your pocket has a hole in it, it’s not a pocket anymore, it’s just a hole with a hole in it.
9. Throwing a dead cockroach in the garbage would probably be seen as respectful by the cockroach community.
10. We put something mint flavored in our mouths every day, but rarely ever swallow something mint flavored. No other flavor has such a low swallow-to-taste ratio.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Videos of golfers have untapped editing potential because they’re basically standing on top of a green screen.
12. Everyone makes fun of Hermione, but most of us would react the same way if we suddenly got invited to a magical school with a huge library.
13. Chances are you’ve crossed paths with someone thinking about killing you.
14. When you are half your parent’s age, you are also the same age they were when they had you.
15. People love listening to/watching rainfall because they’re not out in it. Some survival gene is probably really satisfied to be safe and warm and rewards us for being out of the inclement weather.