Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. A 1.5-year-old can eat a banana the size of its own arm, but an adult can’t.
2. Asking someone to help you bury a body greatly increases the likelihood that you’ll have to bury a second body.
3. Without Sherlock Holmes the search icon might be very different.
4. Donkey just kind of assumed that Shrek owned a waffle iron.
5. There are no pictures in all of Star Wars.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. In chess, the king never actually dies.
7. In the Toy Story universe the Muppets probably sound and act differently than they’re portrayed on TV.
8. So many of us doomscroll and consume negative content that angers us or saddens us because negative emotion is better than no emotion at all.
9. Finger whistling must’ve really lost popularity in the past couple of years.
10. The Grand Theft Auto universe is so raunchy and cynical because there are no children present to keep things ‘family-friendly’ for.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. People will camp in a nylon tent amongst total strangers but lock all their doors and windows around their neighbors.
12. Dolphins occasionally take a quick dip in the sky.
13. Because of listening to music out of earbuds and headphones on our phones, we do not know what songs the people we live with like to play on repeat.
14. Girl bands and boy bands are both targeted at girls.
15. Everyone tries to park next to the supermarket entrance but it makes more sense to park next to the grocery cart corral.