Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. We live on a planet where every so often, a mountain explodes. And we’re just supposed to be okay with that.
2. Powerball billionaires are probably way better for the economy than traditional billionaires.
3. The way society views donkeys versus zebras is an example of how pretty privilege works.
4. Meat consumed as comfort food is also an emotional support animal.
5. Companies that claim to have family values and prioritize schedules for parents are preventing single people from having the ideal times off for mingling to start families.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Salt is the only rock that’s socially acceptable to eat.
7. Radiation causes cancer. More radiation kills cancer.
8. The more people talk about the Powerball drawing at your work, the more likely you’re all underpaid and overworked.
9. The larger the download button the sketchier it seems.
10. We aren’t willing to pay $2 extra in taxes for important things but will happily pay $2 for a chance to win a $1.9 billion lottery.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. You don’t know how many Oreos are too many until you’ve eaten too many.
12. Chewed-up food is delicious until it leaves the mouth, then it is disgusting.
13. Blood type AB is best to have if you fear needles. No one needs your blood donation.
14. Most people wanting a painless and easy death suggests that we are not actually afraid of death but of the pain leading to death.
15. Ironically, Antarctica is the only continent without ants.