Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Those who believe in flat earth don’t tell us what it looks like on the underside.
2. You’re late only if you do show up.
3. The first Star Wars movie came out in 1977, chances are there are people who were born in the 1800s that watched a Star Wars movie in their lifetime.
4. With everything we’ve seen lately, it’s amazing that no one ever argues against the fact that cigarettes are bad for you.
5. The evolved form of a goth gf is a witch wife.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Your brain is able to know you forgot something, but rarely recalls what it is you actually forgot.
7. There wouldn’t be any billionaires if billionaires behaved as people wanted.
8. Batman has a vitamin D deficiency since he barely gets any sunlight and is always in a body suit. No wonder Bane managed to break his back.
9. As humans we suffer as old people because we aren’t supposed to be living that long naturally.
10. Most people reuse plastic grocery bags, garbage bags are the real single-use plastic bag.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. We‘re pretty lucky sleep is still free after the amount of monetization in society.
12. In movies, naked average male bodies have substantial comedic value but naked average female bodies have essentially zero.
13. You are the only thing stopping yourself from punching the person next to you.
14. As kids, we wish for fake things to be real, but when we grow up we wish real things were fake.
15. For all their negative traits, Pirates were the original equal-opportunity employers, hiring people of all races and even individuals with disabilities.