Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. We’re never really taught the law, we are either expected to already know it or just pick it up along the way.
2. There’s a certain turning point where weighted blankets go from helping with anxiety to giving anxiety.
3. Sometime in the future the bodies on Mount Everest might be the most well preserved sample of modern human beings.
4. History’s most successful criminals will never go down in history.
5. Water, lemons, and sugar are free at restaurants but lemonade costs money.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. You don’t have to raise your hand when knocking on the door.
7. Non-critical thinkers can’t think about their critical thinking problem.
8. The only reason monsters don’t exist is because whenever we discover a real monster, it immediately becomes an animal.
9. Platypuses are the only animal that can produce eggs and milk, so they can fabricate their own puddings.
10. Eight likes on your Instagram picture sounds awful but eight compliments in real life sounds fantastic.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Hot peppers are eaten specifically because of the thing they evolved to avoid being eaten.
12. Growing up and watching cartoons, being a mayor seemed a lot more important than it actually is.
13. With eggs being so expensive, that weird person on your street that has their own chickens is finally vindicated.
14. Some day we may consider scrolling newsfeeds to be a positive activity when we have far more addictive VR technology, just like how sitting around reading books was considered lazy in the 1800s.
15. There are two types of air-fryer owners. Those who have one and never use it, and those who use it too often. There is no middle ground.