Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. 3 A.M. feels much more like the middle of the night than midnight.
2. One unforeseen aspect of becoming a parent is that suddenly you are open to a whole new genre of nightmares that involve losing your kid.
3. Mid to late twenties is a weird age where you can still pass as a teenager but you can feel your body is falling apart with each passing day.
4. When you become angry with someone for being honest with you, they may begin to conceal the truth in order to avoid displeasing you.
5. People who wear pajamas in public are often accused of giving up on life but maybe, in fact, they’re actually living their best lives.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Having a day off to do nothing is considered bad if you’re depressed but good if you’re not depressed.
7. Lefties who write in Arabic are the lucky minority, in opposition to right-handed people here, to not get their hands dirty while writing.
8. As much as we see child stars coming out traumatized from starring in kids’ shows and movies, you gotta wonder how the kids from R-rated horror movies turn out.
9. You can really tell who hasn’t worked in a retail/customer service job by the way they treat the workers at a store.
10. Parents used to tell kids not to believe in anything the TV said and nowadays, parents believe in everything social media says.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Pretending to be happy doubles misery.
12. When we’re walking around a crowd of people and they cut us off or walk slower in front of us, we are usually fine with it. But once we’re in a car, the entire attitude changes.
13. You know you’re old when your birth year starts being used as a flashback in movies.
14. Adoption is the ‘skip intro’ button for parenting.
15. Fire-breathing is not the only thing that makes dragons fantasy. They’re also way too heavily built to be able to fly.