Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. The deep ocean is the most natural habitat for vampires: no sunlight, no wood, no garlic, no vampire hunters, and sperm whales are mammals that have a TON of blood in them.
2. In Toy Story, it must be pure agony to exist as an unassembled lego set.
3. Our two most standard ice cream flavors are beans.
4. Deepfakes are ironically taking us back to the pre-photography era of information where the only things we can be totally certain actually happened are events that we personally witnessed.
5. Good people recognize your effort to socialize even if you’re weird.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. The kids growing up gaming on tablets are going to have internet addiction without any computer skills.
7. The majority of things boomers dislike about younger generations were created by boomers.
8. As a kid, teenagers seemed so big and scary because in most TV shows they were actually played by adults in their 20s.
9. Luxury watches are strange. Few people notice even less care.
10. It’s a tad convenient that 5 kids, all the same age and all English speakers, found the 5 golden tickets.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. Phone companies have managed to find a way to sell you basically the same product with slight modifications for $1k every two years.
12. Pressing the door lock button on your car’s key fob just once never seems to lock it enough.
13. Of all the technology that star trek predicted, they failed to predict mass surveillance.
14. Despite approximately 200,000 years of evolution, humans are still completely vulnerable while they sleep and lack any sort of defensive mechanism.
15. Grenades in movies take a lot longer to explode when they land near a good guy who has a chance to throw it back.