16-20 Shower Thoughts
16. Massive amounts of humanity will fight to the death for their country, but not for the planet.
17. Looking for a needle in a haystack is much easier if you start with a match.
18. Kids in the 1950s thought trains were old news and looked forward to flying cars, kids in the 2020s think cars are old news and look forward to having trains.
19. It’s socially acceptable to make your kids do your job if you own a farm but not if you work in an office.
20. Maybe the Chinese spy balloon isn’t tracking anything except our reaction to it.
21-25 Shower Thoughts
21. A vegan’s diet still involves animal death (shrews, rabbits, etc.) in order to grow crops.
22. Slippers and high heels are opposite ends of the comfort spectrum, yet they’re equally difficult to run in.
23. The most terrifying sound in the dead of night in the wilderness, is human voices.
24. Whenever you buy and eat half of the chicken, you’re secretly sharing a meal with a stranger.
25. After the first 10-15 minutes of Shrek, the entire series of movies is about him trying to get back to that 10-15 minutes.