Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. An honest enemy is better than a deceitful friend.
2. You either come to realize what an idiot you used to be, or you remain as that idiot.
3. No wonder we view the past in rose tint. It’s a natural effect of redshift since it’s moving further and further away from us.
4. Lead, mercury and other heavy metal poisoning would be a big problem for long-lived elves, due to bioaccumulation.
5. With so many people scattering the ashes of dead relatives in bodies of water, there is a high probability that you were in close contact with human remains at least once.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Life has no actual rules.
7. Beating a dead horse is a lot more humane than beating a live one.
8. Imitation crab is seafood hotdogs.
9. We spend our whole lives collecting a lifetime of experiences. When we finish, we immediately die.
10. It is far more common to look like you peed your pants than to have actually peed your pants.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. In the future, direction indication via clock will go extinct as kids are becoming analog illiterate.
12. At day, you cast a shadow on the ground. At night, the ground casts a shadow on you.
13. Moving the contents of an entire house to another typically either costs pizza and beer, or thousands of dollars.
14. Despite the variety of toppings offered at Chipotle. They don’t actually offer Chipotle sauce.
15. It’s funny how we’ll spend hours scrolling through social media, but get impatient if a video takes more than a few seconds to load.