Here are this week’s shower thoughts.
1-5 Shower Thoughts
1. Millions of people wake up at the exact same second from using their cell phone as an alarm clock.
2. You never see commercials for new cereals. There are no new cereals. For some reason, cereal innovation ceased in the 90s.
3. We went from comfortably watching 4-minute-long commercial breaks to paying an extra $9.99/month to skip ads which were already skippable after 3 seconds.
4. The most disturbing part of Shawshank Redemption might be that there was just an open sewer pipe leading into the town’s river.
5. Goku is very lucky that his opponents came to fight him in order from weakest to strongest.
6-10 Shower Thoughts
6. Finding $100 on the sidewalk is your lucky day. Finding $100 accidentally sent to you in your bank account is possibly criminal if you keep it.
7. There are prodigies that will never become prodigies because they never got the chance to do the thing they were to be great. at.
8. At age thirty you have spent a month having birthdays.
9. It’s totally normal to wave at every passing driver while driving down a quiet country road, but totally insane in the city.
10. There’s absolutely no reason for it to be usually women to have long hair and men to have short hair. At some point in society, we all just went along with it.
11-15 Shower Thoughts
11. There will be a point in your life where you’ll have more past than future.
12. Schrodinger’s thought experiment requires a cat that doesn’t meow.
13. In Star Wars, video transmissions and electronic optical enhancers such as night vision have a ridiculous amount of interference and noise for space-age tech.
14. There will be a generation of kids that won’t know there used to be 9 planets.
15. Youth is a paradox because you want to be healthy and make good habits and set up your career, but you also want to be hedonistic so you don’t end up regretting being boring when you’re older.